Saturday, January 24, 2009

RSS Feed Readers

Just brainstormin' away! This time, it's about a way to make it easier to read this blog and stay in the know/participate like a mofo!


I've figured out a way for new posts to show up in my mail reader on a Mac - Shawn, I'm sure you can figure it out too - click on the plus button in the bottom left hand corner of the main window in the mail application. Also, there's something called "Google Reader" which makes it easy to check on it when you are checking your mail. I'll find out with this post if it sends you an email as well.

Peace ya'll!!

Eli

1 comment:

  1. A good resource is email notifications, I currently have a million feeds on my google home page and admittedly, don't read even half.

    http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home is a good RSS resource, and would allow us to get updates as posts are made sent to our email boxes, as well as allow us to add buttons on the blog for other RSS feed options. I can incorporate it into the blog/code and set up the accounts if anyone thinks it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete