Monday, February 9, 2009

deposits and possible housemates

Hello all!

I don't know if everyone got my email about the deposits. We have a few more days to get our stuff in order. I am suggesting that shawn, justin and I should split the $600 each month for the next few. This will probably be the best way to make sure we can all handle the payments and get them in on time.

On a separate note, there are a couple people who are interested in the house.

First, rob seabeck: good friend of brian, justin, and Eli. Music technonogy senior. Plays guitar, composes, head of the music tech club at northeastern, and does max/msp as well as many other sweet things. He is super emphatic about the concept. I believe he is near 90% sure he would move in.

Second, Maxwell Hockstead: currently lives at 76 Hyde park ave. Landscaper by day, drum and bass dj by night. Attempting a similar operation in Framingham and is interested in what this place in Allston may mean for him. I think he's around 50% sure he'd like to move in.

There are a couple people I know who have expressed interest in the place. Though these people are not able to see that far into their schedules. We should all update this with comments.

Peace brosky's!!

Eli

Mobile Blogging from here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all,

    That sounds pretty sweet to me. If Rob wants to move in, I personally think that would an awesome awesome fit.

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete